Arthur Murray Kids
All loving parents wish to provide the best of everything to their children.
To help with that, Arthur Murray Dance Studios invite you to introduce art and culture to your child through ballroom dancing. There is no better gift than the gift of self-confidence and self-assurance as your child travels through life.
Through the art of ballroom dancing, the little girl grows into a beautiful lady, who is self-assured and carries herself with grace. The boy becomes acquainted with social skills, and turns into a confident and courageous gentleman.
Our professional instructors will introduce your children to:
- American Style Ballroom
- American Style Rhythm
- International Standard
- International Latin
- Cha Cha
- and more…
3 different programs to choose from
The Greatest Showmanship kids program (Private lessons & Group classes)
$105 per week (enrolled in 4 weeks at a time: with 1 personal session & 1 group class per week)
Personal Sessions only Kids Program
$75 per week (enrolled in 4 weeks at a time: 1 personal session per week)
Group Sessions only Kids Program
$30 per week (enrolled in 4 weeks at a time: 1 group session per week)
Classes will fill up… Call today! We’d love to know more about your child!
Through our dance lessons your child will also learn etiquette, movement to music, self-confidence, And one of the most important things in the world today, learn the skill of asking someone to dance….without texting!
- "My husband and I used the Van Nuys Blvd location to learn a first dance for our wedding. They're amazing dancers, teachers and people in general. They even helped us edit the music. We have expanded our package and are excited to continue forward with our dance lessons with Rebecca who looks like she could be Michelle Pfeiffer's daughter. She's amazing to work with very helpful and patient. It's worth every penny."Alesia B.
- "...Now that we have been taking lessons for awhile, they begin to tag team instructors, which allows you to have other perspectives and styles...We've taken up a new hobby, met new friends, getting in better shape and are having a blast!! We highly recommend Arthur Murray Sherman Oaks!!!! If we could give them more stars we would!"Mandy R.
- "...The studio has a very personal atmosphere, like a little family. The teachers are truly there for the clients and considerate of their wishes and goals. Furthermore, there are a lot of different payment plans so it is affordable to everyone. Your instructor and the always welcoming supervisor Tom will create a program tailored exactly to your needs. All I have to say is:'Why are you still reading, come on and dance.' "Eva D.
- "My husband frequently travels for work and we didn't have any time to prepare for our first dance. I tried calling other dance studios in the area and Arthur Murray was the ONLY studio that actually answered the phone. I explained my situation and let them know we had only a week and a half to prepare...It was worth every penny! Luckily, my (then) fiancé and I both love to dance and our instructor was able to choreograph a beautiful (and simple) first dance. We just got married on Saturday and our lessons paid off. We're incredibly grateful to our instructors at Arthur Murray for making us look like rock stars on the dance floor!"Siera N.
- "...Dani was our instructor, and she was everything I could have asked for as a newbie to this world. She walked us through a few different dances -- cha cha, waltz, etc. -- just to give us some basics and a flavor of what more in-depth lessons would be like. The atmosphere is welcoming and fun. Plus the schedule is so open and flexible."Angelica C.
- "Our wedding planner directed us to Arthur Murray, and we called and set up an appointment. I talked to Tom on the phone and he was very nice and helpful. He was equally so in person when we went in later that week. Our first half-hour lesson was free...Sure enough we bought a package... Everyone we dealt with was friendly and professional, and the dance lessons were crucial to our wedding..."Steph C.