Wedding Dance Lessons
For the First Dance and a Lifetime of Romance
All eyes are on you as you take the floor… spinning and swaying in perfect harmony. This is a once in a lifetime moment. Your first dance as husband and wife.
First Dance Wedding Tips
Let the professionals at Arthur Murray Sherman oaks help you create the dance you envision. In our 105 years of experience, we’ve taught everything from a romantic Rumba to a traditional Waltz to a spicy Salsa. We have many programs to help from a freestyle first dance to an elaborate choreography, The possibilities are truly endless. To look and feel comfortable your first dance will need repetition. Today is the day to start, what are you waiting for? Call us for your first complimentary lesson and tell us about your dream dance.
Things to Know for Your First Dance:
- What kind of music will you have at your wedding?
- Do you have a band or DJ?
- Will they play your first song?
- What is the size of the dance floor?
- Will you have a mother-son, father-daughter, or any bridal party dances?
- Does your dress or veil have any limitations? (Don’t worry we won’t tell the groom!)
- A comfortable first dance takes repetition, Now is the time to start. What are you waiting for?
Continue by reading our Dance Programs!